It’s Monday again and I think it is a great day to do a book tag.
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR, how in the world do you decide what to read next?
Recently I wrote all my TBR books on pieces of paper and put them in a bowl and now I just have my boyfriend pick me a book when I’m ready.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you put it down or are you committed?
I DNF it. I have to many books to force my way through a book I am not enjoying.
3. The nod of the year is coming up and you are behind on your reading challenge, do you try and catch up? And if so how?
As much as i love completing my reading challenge but I never try and force my self to read more than I want to jut to finish my reading challenge. (Which i currently am behind on, 131/200)
4. The cover of a series you love do not match. How do you cope?
Just fine actually. I don’t really care if my covers don’t match. I mostly shop based on price.
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book that you do not. Who do you bond with over your shared feelings?
That I why I love platforms like this because you can almost always find someone who agrees with you.
6. You’re reading a book in public and you start crying, How do you deal?
I usually just cry it out. I’m one of those people when once something gets me started I have a hard time stopping.
7. The sequel to a book you love just came out but you’ve forgotten a lot of what happens. Are you going to reread it?
Yes, almost always.
8. You don’t want anyone borrowing your books, how do you politely say no when someone asks?
I am all about the direct approach and I just let them know as politely as possible that I don’t let my books leave my house.
9. You have picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over this reading slump?
I can get myself out of slumps by rereading a fun light favorite of mine.
10. There are so many books coming out that you are dying to read, how many do you end up buying?
On average I only buy 5-7 brand new books a year. Most of the other books I read are from discount sites or thrift stores.
11. After you purchase all the books you are dying to read, how long do they sit on you’re shelves before you get to them?
Who knows. Depends on how long I have been looking forward to them.
That is it for now! I think I’m going to start dedicating Mondays to book tags and start being more on top of my blog posts.
Keep Reading on!